Tuesday April 17th – July 24th
(Half Term no lessons May 29th – June 4th)
(Bank Holiday no lessons - May 1st & 8th)
(Pool closed no lessons 12th-16th June)
(No lessons Thursday 25th May or Monday 26th June)
- Re-enrolment for current swimmers starts 17th July
- Current swimmers can swap time or day from the 24th July
- Booking for those on the waiting list opens 26th July
- Booking for everyone else opens 27th July
Monday September 11th – December 17th
(Half Term no Lessons Oct 23rd – 29th)
- Re-enrolment for current swimmers starts 20th November
- Current swimmers can swap time or day from the 27th November
- Booking for those on the waiting list opens 29th November
- Booking for everyone else opens 30th November
Booking is made via the website and you can join at any point in the term, no need to wait until the beginning of a new term, as our progressive lesson plans are adaptable for every unique child. Near the end of term current swimmers are invited via email to re-enrol.
1. Check availability
2. Click here to set up your account
3. Once logged in click 'Add Booking', select the child and class type
4. You can then book any available spaces, as well as select classes to be added to the waiting list
1. Current swimmers get priorty for new terms. You will receive a confirmation email near the end of the term with the dates and price of the next term.
2. Your confirmation email will be for the same time and day that you currently swim. You will then have 1 week to confirm and pay.
3. What if you wish to swap time and day? After the confirmation deadline you will be able to change to any available spaces that have come up. To swap time or day you will need to log in to the account you created when registering and click 'Change' next to your booking.
5. Two days later any remaining spaces will be opened up to the waiting list.