1. Check the availability by clicking the link above
2. Click the link below and set up your account
3. Once logged in click 'Add Booking', select the child and class type
4. You can then book any available spaces, as well as select classes to be added to the waiting list
1. Current swimmers get priorty for new terms. You will receive a confirmation email near the end of the term with the dates and price of the next term.
2. Your confirmation email will be for the same time and day that you currently swim. You will then have 1 week to confirm and pay.
3. What if you wish to swap time and day? After the confirmation deadline you will be able to book any available spaces that have come up. To swap time or day you will need to log in to the account you created when registering.
5. Two days later any remaining spaces will be opened up to the waiting list.
You agree to our terms and conditions and to attend the whole course once you make a booking and we receive payment.
Lessons must be paid for in advance, no later than one week prior to the start of the term. Payment due dates are published and emailed with regularity.
Payments can be made in full, and two (East Winch only) or three instalments (Feltwell only).
Payment in full, can be paid in cash (via prior arrangement), BACS transfer or by credit/debit card.
If paying in instalments, the first instalment will be paid at the point of booking. Any following instalments will be taken automatically via direct debit.
Refunds and Cancellations:
KB Swim School Ltd is under no obligation to refund any monies in the event you are unable to attend the entire course. Missed lessons cannot be refunded or transferred under any circumstances.
Please be aware, due to Covid lockdowns, some class dates and times are liable to change as determined by the UK Government.
If you cancel your booking 14 days before the commencement date of the course, we will issue you a refund minus an administration charge of £20.00. After this time, we are unable to offer any refund and 100% cancellation fees are applicable.
We require a GP or consultant letter where courses are cancelled on medical grounds, confirming your child is unable to attend for the remainder of the course. Refunds will be pro-rated according to the number of lessons outstanding from the date of receipt of the GP’s letter. You will be refunded at the end of the term minus a £10 administration fee.
KB Swim School reserve the right to change lesson times and under exceptional circumstances cancel classes. Under these circumstances an alternative session will be offered.
Any cancellations out of our control such as force majeure, power cuts, adverse weather, disasters, terrorism, war, earthquakes, floods, pandemics will not be refundable, as these are out of our control. (This list is not exhaustive).
POOL RULES & SAFETY
Your safety is extremely important to us but swimming has inherent risks and it is important you have read our terms and conditions and pool rules and understand your assumption of risk, (you are at all times fully responsible for yourself and those in your care in the pool and surrounding areas).
· All pre-school classes require one adult in the water with each baby/toddler, you are responsible for that child at all times; in the pool and the surrounding areas.
· All children who are not toilet trained must wear the double nappy system or use a single nappy from the close parent range. Failure to do this may render you liable for any clean up costs or pool closure costs and you may be refused entry to the pool.
· Prams are not allowed in the changing or pool area and car seats are not allowed in the pool area.
· Swim hats must be worn during lessons for all children attending after school classes, and are available to buy from the swim school at a cost of £3.
· Outdoor shoes are not admitted into the changing area or on pool side, please leave all shoes at the door.
· Running is not allowed at any time.
· It is very important to make sure that cosmetics are not worn in the pool, this includes creams and oils, this is for your own safety and that of all other pool users and ensures our pool remains as clean as possible.
· Please do not attend swimming if you or your child have been unwell with sickness or diarrhoea in the last 14 days.
· Chicken Pox is highly contagious and your child will not be able to swim until all spots have healed and any scabs have disappeared.
· KB Swim School reserves the right to cancel an individual’s course without a refund, due to inappropriate behaviour.
· KB Swim School will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury whilst on pool premises.
· Photograpy or videos are strictly prohibited and all mobile phones etc must be left in the changing area for safe guarding purposes and glass is not permitted in the pool area at any time. Glass is highly damaging in a pool environment.
· All personal belongings are left at the owners’ risk, we do not provide a lost property service.
· No food or drink is allowed on the premises at any time, with the exception of bottled water and baby milk.
· To avoid injury, the wearing of spectacles in the water is not recommended.
· Swimming goggles may be worn at the owner’s risk, we are unable to loan goggles.
· Jewellery/watches can be a hazard and should not be worn during swimming.
· In the event of an emergency, all swimmers and spectators will immediately stop what they are doing and wait for further instructions.
· If evacuation is necessary, please exit and leave your possessions in the changing room. Please follow the teachers instructions.
Parking is at your own risk and we do not accept any liability for your car or your personal possessions.